Well, it took me a little longer than two weeks to create two weeks' worth of index cards for #ICAD2015 (Index-Card-A-Day), but I'm catching up :)

Index-Card-A-Day (#ICAD) 2015 Week 2 round up

I nearly didn't post the first index card I made - the one that says "Be brave" on it. I wasn't at all happy with how it turned out (apparently I can't write in a straight line, even on lined paper!). And then I tried to 'fix' it by adding some arrows, but they came out all wonky. Anyway, after nearly binning it, I gave myself a stern talking to about *being brave* just like the card said, and I posted it. The world didn't end.

I've continued to play with watercolour paints since the first week, although the more appropriate description might be that I've continued to torture myself with watercolour paints. They really are so unpredictable and I have no idea what I'm doing. There have been some unexpected pieces that I quite like, but whenever I try to plan something out properly it never seems to turn out the way I want. You'll see some of those pieces next week!

In the meantime, all of my index cards continue to be posted individually on Flickr.